Discussions @ Common Core Implementation Center
Your place for exchanging Common Core best practices and advice.
What is your biggest challenge with incorporating the Common Core State Standards in your classroom?
Share it in the Speak Out discussions.
Common Core Coaches
Are you responsible for coaching teachers in common core implementation? Check out our list of the top 5 ways to use ePals to support your teachers!
Top 5 Ways Common Core Coaches can use ePals to Support Teachers:
- Host an ePals CCSS Project. Acting as host, you can guide a group of your teachers and their students through completing a standards-aligned collaborative project. It's practice-embedded professional development! Visit Start Project to choose a current project, or create your own!
- Utilize our Free Resources. We've done the work of creating tutorials to train teachers on Common Core Instruction. Feel free to use them in your professional development sessions! And, check back often as we'll be adding more tutorials.
- Use our Experts! Bring your teachers to the Ask the Experts forum and invite them to ask questions of our Common Core experts.
- Give Teachers Tools. Give teachers a way to begin implementation today!Direct them to our ready-to-use resources such as free printable CCSS checklists , organizers and lessons.(link to teaching tools page)
- Exchange Ideas and Resources with other Common Core Coaches. You’re the in-the-school experts! Take advantage of the ePals platform to connect you with coaches across the nation in the Common Core Coach Talk Forum.
Tell Us What You Need
ePals is eager to hear what you think about our Common Core Implementation Center and how we can serve you better! Send your feedback here!