Students will be able to create presentations that explain how people can reduce global warming. Advocacy presentations will:
- Demonstrate understanding of:
- global warming (responding to the essential and supporting questions);
- one effect of global warming;
- what is being done to contain that effect
- Include calls to action ? with specific action plans, such as conserve water by?., reduce energy use by ?, reduce pollution by..., etc.
- Consider using or for creating easy to share, digital presentations.
Students will send concluding emails to their ePals partners?sharing their culminating activities and answering any of their ePals' questions.